About Us

This redesigned 6 Suite Country Inn in Niagara on the Lake is situated the heart of Old Town . It was originally built in 1859 as Niagara Public School the first local public school to be built after the War of 1812. Local Historian, Author and co-founder of The Niagara Historical Society Janet Carnochan was one of the schools first Principals. This Ontario Heritage Assoc. designated building in the National Historic District of Niagara on the Lake is now BranCliff Inn c1859